Search 2.0

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oscar Forecast: The Features

Not much to update in the best picture race, still the same eight films as last month. The only difference is I'm noticing support sliding for The Master and Lincoln, and gaining for Les Miserables and Life of Pi.

This time around, I've also added my predicted nominees for animated feature and foreign language film. As usual, all films are listed alphabetically. I'm pretty sure about four of the foreign language nominees. In the fifth spot, I'm torn between Beyond the Hills and Lore.

BEST PICTURE
Argo
Beasts of the Southern Wild
Les Miserables
Life of Pi
Lincoln
The Master
The Silver Linings Playbook
Zero Dark Thirty

ANIMATED FEATURE
Brave
Frankenweenie
ParaNorman
Rise of the Guardians
Wreck it Ralph

FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM 
The country submitting the film is in parenthesis.
Amour (Austria)
The Intouchables (France)
Lore (Australia)
No (Chili)
A Royal Affair (Denmark)

No comments: