Search 2.0

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Baseball playoff predictions

I really like the addition of a second wild card team in the playoffs, but I would much rather see the wild card playoff be a best two-out-of-three-game series instead of a one-game winner-take-all. Regardless, here's how I see the rest of the playoffs going:

AMERICAN LEAGUE DIVISION SERIES
Detroit over Oakland
Tampa Bay over Boston (upset special)

NATIONAL LEAGUE DIVISION SERIES
Los Angeles over Atlanta
St. Louis over Pittsburgh

AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
Detroit over Tampa Bay

NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
St. Louis over Los Angeles

WORLD SERIES
Detroit over St. Louis

It's worth noting (bragging) that I nailed these predictions last year, so this year I'm predicting the Detroit Tigers will be getting a measure of revenge.

No comments: