Search 2.0

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Post season baseball predictions


I’m not going chalk here, by any means. In fact, I’m predicting both visiting teams will win their respective wild card games although I must admit I’m not completely comfortable picking the Rockies over the Diamondbacks. I also lament the fact that the two best teams in baseball won’t meet in the World Series, but, instead, in the American League Championship Series.

With that out of the way, here are my picks:

AL Wild Card
Minnesota Twins over New York Yankees

NL Wild Card
Colorado Rockies over Arizona Diamondbacks

ALDS
Houston Astros over Boston Red Sox
Cleveland Indians over Minnesota Twins

NLDS
Washington Nationals over Chicago Cubs
Los Angeles Dodgers over Colorado Rockies

ALCS
Houston Astros over Cleveland Indians

NLCS
Washington Nationals over Los Angeles Dodgers

WORLD SERIES
Houston Astros over Washington Nationals

No comments: