Search 2.0

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I’m thinking Dave Neumann is toast

Ed Oakley
Actually, I’ve been thinking this for a long time. I had silently wished former District 3 council member Ed Oakley had run against him two years ago. I am convinced he would have made Neumann a one-term council member.

But Oakley didn’t run in 2009 and he’s not running this year either. But, unlike two years ago, Oakley has decided to jump into the fray with a strongly worded endorsement of Scott Griggs and a brutal condemnation of Neumann, saying the incument “has done such a poor job of representing the citizens of District 3 that I must speak out.”

In a letter to Griggs, Oakley wrote that Neumann “has not worked with the other council persons to make progress. He is very good at taking credit for everything that was put in place prior to him taking office.”

Pretty strong stuff and you can read all about it here.

No comments: