Search 2.0

Monday, November 12, 2007

Starting it off

I have often been told that I am way too opinionated which makes a forum like this simply perfect for me. I will be able to make observations on politics, movies, music, other blogs, what's in the news and life in general.
So the first thing I would like to do is find a friendly legislator who will get two traffic management laws passed for me. One would be to restrict 18-wheelers to the two immediate right-hand lanes on Interstate Highways and other controlled access roads in Texas. The second would be, in areas where these roads are only two lanes on each side, to restrict the left-hand lane to passing only, and ticket those who use that lane for non-passing driving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are too opinionated. I remember that this started decades ago when you entered the fray on the issue of deflouridating naturally fouridated waters! It continued on, meandering through the wasteland of Eddie Fisher vs. Debbie Reynolds, the questions about old Turnpike Stadium (too minor league for the major leagues?), what was under Tom Landry's hat, was 1968 Harold Stassen's best chance at winning the presidency, whether florals and geometrics could be combined in an attractive drapery pattern, Milli Vanilli -- boy do we need them now, the best wine to serve with chili dogs, unlike the first Super Bowl the Apollo moonlandings were not fake, the best way to play Trivial Pursuit is rotating the questions through all 457 editions so that the game can actually last all night, losing count of your ex-wives isn't nearly as bad as losing a sock in the laundry, seeing the State of Texas with representatives of the Mexican Tourism council is the same as driving straight down the road of substance abuse but without the hallucinations or any of the other fun, and the Mavericks should have beaten the Miami Heat but it's okay since I haven't yet had to pay the bastard who won a steak dinner from me.

Of course, I am leaving out many of the other topics that have cause you to express strong opinions. But I believe these were the most substantive.