Search 2.0

Friday, November 30, 2007

Thankfully, we have Brad Sham

For most of the first half of the Cowboys-Packers game last night I had the radio sound on so I was listening to the play calling of Brad Sham, still one of the best in the business in my book, and the commentary by Babe Laufenberg (no, not that Babe). I'm not going into the boring story of "why" this happened, but for the second half I was forced to listen to the NFL Network's audio. This morning, I railed about how bad I thought the NFL Network did to anyone who would listen (which, incidentally, is one person--my son), but I wasn't going to mention anything about it here until I ran across this from D Magazine's Frontburner Blog and then this from the folks at the Lakewood Advocate. Seems the civilized world is in agreement here.

No comments: