Search 2.0

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dallas Mavericks are even more schizophrenic than either one of me


I give up. Which is the real Dallas Mavericks, the one that pulled out this thrilling win tonight over San Antonio or the one that looked so bad against Oklahoma City Monday night, team owner Mark Cuban had to threaten to fire the whole lot of 'em.

Incidentally, My Hero and I found a good downtown joint from which to watch the game. It's called the Ten Sports Grill and it's located at 1302 Main Street, on the south side of main just east of Field Street. The barkeep last night made a decent (not a superb, but a decent) Manhattan and the menu features a great deal on Wednesday nights: two servings of grilled chicken pasta for just $10. And each one is a complete pasta meal, folks, and, according to My Hero, it was good enough that she ordered one more for the road to have for lunch tomorrow. The place features many TVs so that I could cheer the Mavs and only slightly turn my head to catch the Oklahoma-Missouri upset.

No comments: