Search 2.0

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bachman: “God is homophobic”


Michelle Bachmann

Michelle Bachmann, that looney representative from Minnesota, claims God told her to propose amendments to the Minnesota state constitution outlawing gay marriage. This wacko, who is actually mounting a presidential campaign, was trying to drum up votes in the early caucus state of Iowa during the weekend and told a group of two or three supporters there that one day back in 2003 or so she was letting it all hang out listening to her favorite Christian radio station when she heard that the Massachusetts Supreme Court ruled gay marriages were constitutional.

“When that happened, I heard the news on my local Christian radio station in Minneapolis-St. Paul and I was devastated,” she said. “And I took a walk and I just went to prayer and I said, ‘Lord, what would you have me do in the Minnesota state Senate?’ And just through prayer I knew that I was to introduce the marriage amendment in Minnesota.”

Fortunately enough, while Bachmann was conferring with her homophobic God, the rest of the Minnesota state senators were channeling Rock Hudson and her attempt failed. But she tried again. Once more wiser heads prevailed and Bachman’s proposal was shot down.

No comments: