Search 2.0

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Life’s simple pleasures

Ginger and Ruby at Moss Park
Last December I added a 6-week-old Golden Retriever I named Ginger to my household. It was one of the smartest moves I have ever made. In the four-plus months since, I have become rather attached to the canine and, judging by the fact she is asleep at my feet as I write this, the feeling appears to be mutual.

Two of the many great joys I have with Ginger are (1) watching her interact with her best friend Ruby, My Hero’s dog, and (2) letting her romp around the fields and the woods of Moss Park.

This weekend I had the opportunity to combine the two. Trust me here: It doesn’t get much better than this.

All of you dog owners will understand this completely. I feel sorry for the rest of you.

No comments: