Search 2.0

Friday, January 1, 2010

So Fox, so good

Just made a brief tour of some of the Fox channels brought into my home by Time Warner cable and they are all on. I haven't heard any official announcement of a settlement between Fox and the cable company, however, but I felt confident enought to set ther digital recorder to record the Sugar Bowl later this evening.

By the way, Fox is asking Warner to pay it $1 per subscriber, which is absolutely ridiculous. My advice to Fox: Take between 50 and 60 cents, declare victory, and walk off into the sunset.

Update: Later in the day, I ran across this announcement of a brief, perhaps one-day, extension. Sugar Bowls' in; the Fiesta Bowl, not so much.

2 comments:

Ted McLaughlin said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy and prosperous new year. Love your blog. Keep up the good work.

PDiddie said...

Thye agreed to a 30-day cooling off period.

http://tinyurl.com/ybtezf2