Search 2.0

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Six things you might not have known about Passover

My Hero and I just returned from a delightful Passover Seder and I ran into this article on "6 Things You Didn't Know About Passover." I wish I had seen it before the Seder, but thinking back on the evening I'm not sure there was an appropriate place in the conversation where I could have dropped in "By the way, did you know the largest Passover Seder takes place in Nepal." And, if I had tried, the entire room probably would have gone silent and everyone would be shooting each other (but not me) furtive glances.

However, I am glad to learn Coca-Cola makes kosher Coke for the holidays and now I've got to find out whether the Tom Thumb at Preston Forest or the one at North Central & Meadow carries it.

No comments: