Search 2.0

Friday, April 24, 2009

Without a doubt, the biggest surprise I have had in three years on this show

I'm posting this in case you are one of the half dozen people in the world who hasn't heard Susan Boyle. I had heard all the stories about her, but had never actually heard her, until I viewed this today.
I have never watched an episode of "American Idol," which is the American version of this British TV show and I don't intend to start now. But, I will admit, this is something special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a voice ... and it's pretty nice to be surprised out of one's preconceptions. It's her outside appearance that most judge her by - at least at first. Hope she finds a way to keep her unpolished exterior, even as she may share her voice. She's quite a beauty when taken in whole.

And really, Pete, you've been tuned into this show for three years ...?